Frequently asked Questions
Question: How can you guarantee results?During the research phase we use various tools including Adaptex to give us harder measures on the softer people issues which helps to target our programmes. We also agree performance measures ensure we implement operational and managerial best practice with each team.
Question: What is your guarantee?Should Mdina not meet agreed performance measures then all training and development costs will be refunded. (Note: Research and the costs of implementing online tools are not refundable).
Question: Why use Mdina?Some key reasons.......
- Empathy - We get under the skin of our clients by making sure we understand the specific language and processes of their industry. We make sure we really get to know the whole team and often coach individuals as well as groups. Our programmes are tailored for each client around their needs, challenges and culture.
- Focus - We focus on real issues, often faced on a daily basis at work and then help the team to solve these problems throughout our sessions. This ensures that the development programmes are of immediate business use.
- It has to be natural - We encourage individuals to evolve their own style and personality within the appropriate framework. This ensures that everyone develops a best practice approach but in a way that is natural for them.
- Passion - We are passionate about causing people to understand the real issues and how to solve them rather than just giving training theories.
- Challenging - By challenging our delegate's beliefs and values we ensure that best practice changes will be embedded for the long term.
- Protecting your investment – We aim to agree the role of all management levels throughout the development programme and into the future. This embeds learning points into the fabric of management structures and therefore protects the training investment. This avoids the classic bubble effect of training, where initial enthusiasm after a session soon diminishes with a quick return to old ways.
Question: What is the Mdina style?Friendly and real! We aim to engage with clients, participants and managers to ensure that the development is real and focused on live issues. We like to challenge the status quo but also make the sessions fun as this enhances the learning process.
Question: Some people view soft skills training as a bit fluffy, is that true?Any training programme should be results focused - successful organisations train for a reason. We always keep an eye on the required outcomes and help the team to achieve these themselves. Where possible, we aim to qualify and quantify the effectiveness of the development sessions, just as we ask the participants to do the same in their daily working lives.
Question: When do we see the consultant who will be doing the development?Our consultants work with you in all three stages so you meet the person you will be working with at the beginning of the process.
Question: Who do you use when delivering large contracts?On large projects, we don’t use subcontractors- the Mdina team ensure consistency of the delivery, message and outcomes.
Question: How much do your programmes cost?Programmes costs range from £5,000 - £350,000 and can be tailored to meet most budgets. We pride ourselves on providing clear proposals that explain the total investment levels with no hidden extras.
Question: What do others say?We've put a selection of testimonials on our website. If you'd like to speak to past clients please contact us for details.
Question: What don't Mdina do?We don't offer technical training such as Food Hygiene, Health and Safety or the use of fire extinguishers.
Mdina consultants are at their best when given a business strategy or goal and asked to help to develop the management and operational teams to achieve those aims.